In this edition
- Sexual harassment in the film industry and Parliament has been grabbing the headlines but in an ‘everyday’ workplace do you know what constitutes sexual harassment?
- We can help you comply with your obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) relating to your employees
- Legal News
- GDPR – less than 6 months to comply – what you should be doing now from an HR stance
- Legal Case – are your procedures up to date and specific for your business environment?
- There are telling signs that might signal to you that you need external HR help -10 reasons organisations with 50 or more employees need HR consultancy
- Beststart HR Case Study – A performance management process that integrates business competencies
- Beststart Referral Programme – don’t keep us a secret
To download and read this edition of HR Heads Up click on the link below: