In this edition
- The Government is committed to 3m new Apprenticeships – could this help your skills shortage?
- Uber and Out – what is the difference between self-employed, a worker and an employee? Make sure you know.
- Legal News
- How to calculate part-time holiday
- Legal Case – introducing a formal overtime arrangement
- Most of us are proud of our armed services; you can show support and also benefit as an organisation
- Trump – love or loathe him, his locker room banter tape raises questions for employers
- Beststart Assured in association with Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
HR Heads Up is Beststart Human Resources’ publication, which builds into a quick reference library to act as a starting point to direct owners and managers of any small or medium-sized business/not-for-profit organisation on where to begin to tackle HR issues in a constructive and correct manner.
To download and read our latest edition of HR Heads Up click on the link below: