Beststart HR is a respected provider of professional HR services to a number of independent schools in the South of England, each one referred to us based on the quality of our work. This was underpinned at the ISBA HR Conference in November 2017, where we were a keynote speaker.
We can help you, as the school Bursar, and the Senior Leadership Team to successfully implement staff engagement strategies that allow your school to meet its strategic aims and objectives.
We do this by:
- Designing and implementing bespoke engagement surveys and presenting the results with a range of recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team to increase engagement in both teaching and support staff;
- Introducing communication and involvement programmes that enable the efficient flow of information up and down the school; and
- Managing the growing dynamic of integrating support and teaching staff and also talented teachers, new to the profession, alongside incumbent, long-serving staff to increase motivatation and engagement.
We can also develop your independent school’s management capability through:
- Bespoke training and development programmes for your Senior Leadership Team that are specific to your needs including one-to-one and team coaching sessions.
- Psychometric testing to help with recruitment and staff development by identifying appropriate leadership styles, highlighting individual strengths and areas for development, and metrics that enable you to recognise who your potential top performers for the future are and help in succession planning.
By being drawn into many areas of performance, you as a member of the Senior Leadership Team are often stretched, leaving less time to dedicate to individual tasks that cross your desk. We know you can competently deal with these; however, Beststart can help by taking some of the pressures away, freeing up your precious time.