Join us now
We are looking for a HR professional to join our team as a HR Consultant
Up to £52,000 pa; discretionary profit-related bonus; contributory pension; and life cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR professional to work within our highly commercial and forward thinking HR Consultancy. You will join our team of Consultants to further your career path by working in a challenging, fun and fast-paced environment.
With a high level of intellect, you will be open minded, career driven with a ‘can do’ attitude. Whilst the team work hard, committed to doing what it takes to complete the work, the aim is to make use of technology and efficient working practices to ensure all work gets done to the highest standard. Commercially astute, you will be responsible for working with your allocated clients and developing the relationship with each of them to advance their people management.
You need to live within commutable distance to our offices in Stevenage; however, our clients extend from London and the Home Counties to Lincolnshire and across to the Midlands. They range from UK operations of international brands, law firms, accountancy firms, and hedge funds, to independent schools, digital and media agencies, light industry, and charities.
At Beststart HR, we continually strive to deliver hands-on, commercial HR solutions that make an impact on our clients’ bottom line. We only appoint HR Consultants who can meet our clients’ high expectations. The rewards are significant for those with the right talent, drive and desire.
This full-time position will suit an individual who is currently a HR Manager or Business Partner with experience gained through working for a larger organisation or corporate and wishes to develop their career to become a first class HR Consultant. It has 6 main constituents:
- Client Service – meeting and analysing current client/prospect HR provisions and future needs leading to preparing recommendations and quotations
- Provide ongoing HR services to clients dependent on need and also deliver one-off HR projects
- Achieve Targets for chargeable hours
- Client Development
- Support our sales and marketing function by helping prepare proposals and participate in pitches and webinars/seminars. In addition, raising Beststart’s profile through writing appropriate copy and articles
- Personal Development – identifying and working towards developing a specialist area of expertise where you become the ‘go to person’ for work in this area
Note, travel will be required to client sites across the UK and possibly internationally.
Click the button below to email us, attaching your CV.